SCOPE OF WORK
We don’t only work on new build or new construction, we also work on existing structures. Let EHI come in and completely transform your space. In addition to the construction items above, our designers will work with you to refresh or completely change your space. We can help you revive your space with the addition of some artwork and accessories or perform a total overhaul for a whole new look.
EHI provides both comprehensive design services and simple design consultation such as assistance with product selection. We have a thorough process to make sure our clients are satisfied.
- Visit job site to determine the needs and scope of the project.
- Work with hotel/franchise to determine specifications and requirements OR create custom design.
- Design Board to show colors, design direction, and product selections
- 3-D, color rendering of space
- CAD drawing of furniture layout
- Custom designed furniture in some cases
- Specification manual with technical drawings and manufacturers information for submittal
- Source products from vendors worldwide to find unique pieces of high quality that fit your budget
- Work with vendors and logistics companies to schedule a convenient delivery
- Perform walk-thru to make sure all punch lists are addressed
View Our Sample Catalog > EHI Sample Catalog
Construction & Installation
EHI provides a very comprehensive set of construction services – to include:
- Demolition – removal of carpet, flooring, cabinets, tubs, lighting, and other from unit
- Repair/Prep – patching and repairs of walls and ceilings, prepping of floors for tile, vinyl flooring, or carpet, prepping of shower walls for tile or tub surround panels
- Hang walls, hang ceiling
- Install crown molding and base molding
- Painting and installation of wall cover
- Install carpet, tile, and vinyl flooring
- Install vanities, stone tops, sinks, faucet, tub, shower, toilet, and surrounds – all bathroom accessories
- Install of cabinets, stone tops, backsplash, appliances, sinks, faucet – all kitchen accessories
- Change/update outlets, phone jacks, TV cables, light switches
- Install shelving in closets
- Removal and disposal of existing furniture
- Receive and install all furniture fixtures and equipment (FF&E) – to include seating, casegoods, lighting, artwork & mirrors, flooring, mattress & bedding, window treatment, decorative accessories
EHI searches for products locally, throughout the USA, and worldwide to find the best quality for your investment and to locate unique and inspiring pieces just for you! Our designers and procurement managers attend design and furniture shows throughout the country, meet with vendors, tour manufacturing facilities and event design and create completely custom pieces.
- Lighting – chandeliers, pendants, lamps, sconces, and anything you need to brighten your space
- Seating – upholstered pieces, dining chairs, barstools, benches, banquettes, outdoor & pool
- Casegoods – beds and headboards, nightstands, dressers, TV consoles, end tables, cocktail tables, dining
- Artwork & Mirrors – our designers will work with you to find art that will complement your decor – to include framed prints, stretched canvas, framed mirrors, LED backlit mirrors, print on acrylic and more.
- Flooring & Carpet – tile, LVT (luxury vinyl tile planks), carpet, carpet tiles, and more.
- Mattresses & Bedding – We buy from Serta and Simmons to provide the finest mattresses specified by hotels/franchises
- Window Treatment – blinds, curtains, draperies and shutters
- Cabinets & Stone tops – traditional and contemporary cabinetry and stone tops to include granite, quartz, and engineered stone
- Vanity Bases & Stone Tops – wall-to-wall vanities, furniture-like bases, and cabinets
- Tub Surrounds &Tile – easy to care for surrounds in any pattern or elaborate custom tile
- Wallcover – exciting patterns for a feature wall or a calming patterns to set the tone in a corridor
- Our project managers work closely with the owner, the designer, the property manager, and our vendors and installers from start to finish to make sure all parts of your design are ordered in a timely fashion, received, and installed
- Our project managers supervise our installers and tradesmen on site to make sure work is completed according to the design specifications.
- Our project managers act as a liaison between you, the client, and the tradesmen or vendor to make sure any damaged goods, issues, or problems are resolved.
The Surfside Oceanfront Hotel
The Abernathy Hotel